Pattaya is a town on the Eastern Gulf Coast of Thailand and comes with a high reputation as an exciting holiday resort. However, away from the beaches and lively nightlife, Pattaya has been forging itself a great reputation, as the home of top-quality golf courses Thailand is known as a brilliant holiday destination and offers a mix of culture, excellent weather, tremendous food, and some of the world’s best golf courses and golf clubs.
Global Top Group uses all the resources at our disposal in choosing the best prime location for investment in Pattaya. All decisions are made with high profitable investments in mind. Here are the Best Golf courses near Pattaya:
1. Siam Country Club Old Course
The Siam Country Club Old Course has played host to many big events, such as the US LPGA and Honda Classic. It was also voted in the top 75 in the best golf courses of the world in the 2018 USA Golf Digest magazine. Being located so close to the Centre of Pattaya, Siam Country Club Old Course is also very convenient for a round of golf at any time of day and there is no excuse not to include this golf course on your Pattaya golf itinerary.
2. Siam Country Club Plantation Course
Staying with Siam Country Club and we come to another of their excellent golf courses in Pattaya called Plantation Course. This is rated by most players as being one the best golf courses in Thailand and like the updated Old Course, it has Lee Schmidt and Brian Curley to thank for its splendor. The Plantation Course boasts 27 holes and is based on a former pineapple plantation.
3. Chee Chan Golf Resort Leaving Siam Country Club behind and it is time to explore further afield where you will find Chee Chan Golf Resort. The setting, which overlooks the Khao Chee Chan Buddha is difficult to beat and there is a real feeling of relaxation and peace when playing at Chee Chan Golf Resort.
4. Laem Chabang International Country Club This golf course is considered by many, to not only be the best in Pattaya but in the whole of Thailand. Established in 1995 and designed by Jack Nicklaus, the course is split into three, distinctive sets of 9 holes, characterized by the terrain on which they are played.
5. Siam Country Club Waterside Course
Waterside Course is unlike both of the above and is mostly flat, which differs from both the Old Course and Plantation Course. As one can imagine from the name of the course, water does come into play throughout the 18 holes but once you reach the back nine, there is not a great deal to worry about in that respect.
We offer a Perfect Investment Opportunity for everyone who wants to have a Life with Luxury, Indulgence, and Convenience. If you want to join our VIP member you are very welcome to contact our professional and expert Real Estate Agents to help you find the right condo to purchase in the right environment. Tel: +66 (0) 907417417 Call Center: 1417 Line ID: @globaltopgroup Website: www.globaltopgroup.com #RealEstateDeveloperInThailand#GlobalTopGroup#BestLocation#GreatInvestment#BuyPropertyPattaya